Join us for
Goodwood Revival 2018 After Party
Sunday 9th September, 6pm-10pm
Following the huge success of our after party in 2017, we are delighted to announce our Goodwood Revival After Party for 2018.
Join us for live music from our regular Sunday Live Events band, The Supergreek Duo, and the fantastic Elle & the Pocket Belles, and enjoy a selection of smoked meats from the delicious smokehouse and grill BBQ.
Please use the booking facility below to pre-order tickets on a first-come, first-serve basis. This facility will only enable you to order 6 tickets per transaction.
If you would like to order more than 6 tickets, please either call us on 01403 820223, or carry out two transactions.
Booking & Cancellations
- If you have any problems or queries with your booking, please contact the team at [email protected]
co.uk or on 01403 820223.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Booking confirmation will be emailed to you immediately after you have reserved your tickets. If you have not received your email confirmation within 24 hours, please contact the team at [email protected]
co.uk or on 01403 820223.
- Please bring your booking confirmation with you to gain access to the event.
- The Half Moon reserves the right to film, record or photograph during the course of the event for post event purposes. Our guests are advised that this may result in inclusion within any recording or photographs.
- If you cannot attend the event, you can transfer your place to another individual. Places can be transferred at any time up to and including the day of the event.
- If The Half Moon has to cancel the event, our liability in the event of cancellation is limited to a full refund of the event fee only. We will not be liable to refund any travel or hotel costs associated with the cancellation of an event.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to [email protected]
co.uk. Cancellations will not be accepted over the phone.
- The charge for cancelling your booking is:
- 4 or more before the event – 20% discretionary administration fee applicable.
- Less than 3 days before the event – No refund (transfer to another individual only).
- The Half Moon accepts no liability if the event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.
- We will treat your personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. We will use your information for administration, communication and research. To do this we may share your information with our business partners